AOL mail is the best and free email administration that was offered by AOL Previously. However, Now AOL mail Accounts are part of Verizon communication. AOL Mail is likewise articulated by AIM mail services. AIM means “AOL Instant Messenger” administrations. Now and then client face issues while utilizing AOL mail on iPhone or Desktop. Some of AOL clients whine that Aol mail not working. Most extreme iPhone clients face the issue while utilizing AOL on iPhone or work area both.
Follow the steps if you want to fix Aol not working on iPhone-
- Airplane mode-
The issue that users commonly face while using AOL on iPhone is that it gives error while sending and receiving mails. This problem is due to application or network stops working automatically. To solve this problem, you can try the airplane mode by switching off and on the iPhone.
To turn the airplane mode, you can perform the following steps-
- Go the control panel from the iPhone by swipe up the screen.
- Click on the plane option that is on the top left of the screen.
- Now, wait for the few seconds to again turn it off.
- Update network settings-
If you are still facing any issue with AOL mail after turning off and on the phone. Then the second option is to update the network setting. Try to reset network settings so you will fix AOL mail not working on Mac or iPhone.
AOL mail not working on Mac
- To update the network, go to the settings and open it.
- After opening the second option> go to the general settings.
- Click on the reset option into the general settings.
- In the Reset option, you can find reset network settings.
- This option will reset wifi network details.
- Remove and Add account again-
Are you still facing the issue after doing the above steps? Another method to solve this issue is to remove and add the account again. You need to follow the steps given below to fix Aol mail not working on Mac or iPhone-
- First, go to the setting configuration, Now go to sign account page.
- Add the mail id and password of your Aol mail account. You will discover it in the record and password option.
- Presently, when you click on the AOL account, you will enter another page. Snap-on the deleted Account option present at the base.
- Open settings. Go into Accounts & Passwords option.
- Click on the add account option which is on the bottom page of the Aol mail account.
- Sign in using your AOL email address and password
By using the above steps, you can easily fix the Aol mail not working problem.
Read Also: – Aol Account Recovery