Troubleshooting ATT Email Not Working Problem
Full fix Solution Guide for ATT Email Not Working Problem
Avail the instant support on multiple At&t related issues via technical experts
At&t is one of the top-rated telecommunication companies of America that provide lots of services to the users such internet, email, cable TV and more. There are billions of users across the world who currently using At&t services. One can send and receive emails to multiple contacts in a very secure and easy way with At&t email. At&t is highly famous for delivering best in class mailing features but sometimes users confront several of problems when using it and At&t email not working is one among those. A wide range of reasons affect this problem but can be fixed in a very simple manner.
How to fix my At&t email not working issue?
Is At&t your main account that you use to send and receive emails? But suddenly it has stopped working? Then don’t be confused as you can very easily fix this problem in multiple ways. If you don’t know how to fix At&t email not working problem, then you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, check your internet connection because it can be a reason behind the server down issue that causes for not working problem of At&t email.
- Check your internet connection again before using your email account.
- Check your server settings for incoming and outgoing mail server and update them if required.
- Improper server settings also caused several of problems and you can check the setting in your device too.
- Restart your device on which you are accessing your At&t email account for sending and receiving emails.
What are the At&t email server settings?
Do you want to set up At&t email account on a device or with any other email service provider? Then you have to know about the At&t email server settings that must be required for setting up an account that is listed below:
Incoming Mail Server
- Server type: IMAP
- Server name: imap.mail.att.net
- Port number: 993
- Security type: TLS/SSL
Outgoing Mail Server
- Server type: SMTP
- Server name: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port number: 465
- Security type: SSL/TLS
How to fix At&t email server settings issues instantly?
Are you stuck into any sudden problem when applying the above-described server settings? Or you have any other query related to At&t email server settings? Then you can directly get in touch with the customer service team of At&t and get the effective solutions to resolve multiple issues that you confront with At&t email. They will resolve each problem in a very short span of time when you contact them. by making a phone call, you can get this assistance 24/7 from every part of the world.