ATT is renowned for its great, innovative functionality and administrations, and it claims a significant number of clients over the globe. Additionally, clients decide to utilize ATT email as it can guarantee the protection and security of their messages. On the off chance that you are utilizing this help, you may find that ATT email not working in Outlook sometimes.
Att email not working with outlook 365
Actually, the explanations behind this issue are different. If your ATT email neglects to open in Outlook, maybe there are a few issues with your web interface, some arrangement, and so forth On the off chance that you can’t send ATT email on Outlook, the conceivable explanation may be the email profile issue. Here is the solution of the Att email not working with outlook 365.
Disable Your Antivirus-
From the outset, you should ensure your antivirus it not meddling with your Outlook. You need to impair your outsider antivirus program. If you are utilizing Windows Defender to ensure your PC, impair it also. Here’s how to disable your Windows Defender:
- Step 1: Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Step 2: Go to Update & Security and then choose Windows Security.
- Step 3: In the right pane, click Virus & threat protection.
- Step 4: Click Virus & threat protection settings in the pop-up window.
- Step 5: Now, switch off the button in Real-time protection.
Use Google DNS-
At times, ATT email not working in Outlook issue is brought about by DNS. If it appropriate for your situation, you can take a stab at utilizing Google DNS all things considered. You can follow the means below.
- Step 1: Right-click the Network symbol on the taskbar and pick Open Network and Internet settings.
- Step 2: Click Change connector choices.
- Step 3: Right-click the organization association you are utilizing at present and pick Properties.
- Step 4: Under the Networking tab, pick Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and snap Properties.
- Step 5: Check to Use the accompanying DNS worker locations and fill in the Google DNS worker address:
- Favored DNS worker: 18.104.22.168
- Substitute DNS worker: 22.214.171.124
- Step 6: Click OK to save the changes.
How do I fix my email authentication error
How do I fix my email authentication error? sometimes a big problem but it can be solved in few steps. If ATT.net email isn’t working with Outlook, your email profile may run into specific issues. To fix it, you can eliminate your email account and re-add it to your Outlook.
- Step 1: Open your Outlook and snap File.
- Step 2: Snap Account Settings and pick Manage Profiles starting from the drop menu.
- Step 3: In the spring up Mail Setup window, click Show Profiles.
- Step 4: Pick your record and snap Remove to erase your profile.
- Step 5: At that point, back to your Outlook and go to File > Add Account. In the new window, pick Manual arrangement or extra worker types and snap Next.
- Step 6: Pick POP or IMAP and snap Next.
- Step 7: Fill in the Under Information and Logon Information. Under the Server Information section, set IMAP or POP3 as the account type, and configure the incoming and outgoing server.
- Step 8: Snap More Settings. In the new window, change to Outgoing Server, and check My active worker (SMTP) requires confirmation and Use same settings as my approaching mail worker. At that point, arrange your port and select SSL for both Outgoing and Incoming server.
Read Also: –