Browser not working on Windows 10
Have you recently updated your browser to the latest version on your computer or phone? Then you will absolutely enjoy the multiple features. But along with the plenty of features, you will also get some kind of bugs when using some application on your computer and browser not working is one among those. If your internet is connected but browser not loading on Windows 10 or Android, then you can follow the mentioned instructions to fix this problem:
Here are the steps to fix Browser not working on Android or Windows 10?
Method 1# Update browser
Sometimes using an older version of browser also, confronts lots of technical issues including the not working issue of your browser. You can follow the below steps to update:
- Open your browser and then go to the Settings.
- Now look for Update option and then click on it.
- Now check if any updated version is available and then click on the Update tab.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to update your browser.
Method 2# Reset your browser
Reset your browser to the factory settings often fix browser not working on Android issue in a very simple manner. You can easily reset your browser by clicking on the Settings of your browser and then look for reset option. After that, restart your computer or Android phone to complete the process of resetting.
Method 3# Run online troubleshooter
You can also look for the main reason of this problem by running the online troubleshooter on your device to detect the problem behind the browser not working on your multiple devices and then apply the relevant solution to fix it.
How to fix Browser back button not working?
If the back button of your browser has stopped working, then there could be multiple reasons behind this problem and you can simply fix Browser back button not working issue with the help of below steps:
- Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection because of sometimes improper internet connectivity cause many problems and browser back button on responding are among those. So you can check your internet connection properly.
- Disable any kind of add-ons on your browser and then try to use the back button which would surely work.
- Reset your browser and then see whether the browser back button not working problem is resolved or not.
- Close your browser and then wait for fewer seconds and after that, re-open it. Now you can see that this problem has been fixed successfully.
With the help of these simple steps, browser not working issue can be fixed in a very simple manner and if you are still getting any error, then contact the customer support team for a better assistance to fix the varied browser related issues.