How to Change Change or reset your PayPal account password with these simple steps
Being a PayPal account holder its always important to secure your password from any kind of hacking or unknown activities. But how it is possible to secure a PayPal account can be a question in everyones mind. Are you thinking the same? Then the answer is by changing the password. Change your PayPal account password on often basis or monthly provide amazing protection and no one can guess your password.
How to change PayPal password?
Do you wish to change your current PayPal account password? Then you can very easily change your password as PayPal provide lots of simple ways to change password. But if you don’t know how to change PayPal password, then you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, go to the official PayPal website and then click on Log in.
- Enter your username and password to login to your PayPal account.
- Click on gear icon which is available at the top-left corner side of the screen.
- Click on Security section.
- Now click on Edit option in front of Password.
- Enter your current password into the given box.
- After that, enter a new password for your PayPal account and then also re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on Change Password tab to complete the process.
Have a look this video how to change paypal password:
How to reset PayPal account password?
Have you forgotten your PayPal account password? Then you can’t log in to your PayPal account until you would not reset the password. The process to reset PayPal account password is very simple and easy that can be performed with the help of below steps:
- Go to the official password reset page of PayPal and then click on Log in.
- Click on Having Trouble Logging in link.
- Enter the PayPal user ID that password you want to reset and then click on Next.
- Now PayPal will send a verification code to your registered phone number and then enter the code that you have received on your phone.
- Now enter a fresh password for your PayPal account and then re-enter it to confirm.
- After that, click on Update tab.
Check this video below how to reset Paypal account password:
With the help of these above-given steps, you can change PayPal account password in a very simple manner. If you are not able to reset or change your PayPal account password, then contact with the customer service team or dial change paypal password reset phone number 1-888-580-0869..