Facing trouble while accessing your Yahoo Account? If it so, then contacting Yahoo Customer Support Help Desk is always a great option to defeat the problem. At Yahoo customer service phone number 24 Hour, you can get comprehensive assistance from our professionals via different modes including Yahoo Help Center, How-to Articles, Live Chat, Support Community, Help Forums, Social Media Pages and more.
More than this, you can also seek assistance from Yahoo customer care number to achieve immediate solutions for your account-related problems. Our Yahoo experts offer reliable 24/7 yahoo customer support number for the users and enable them to get appropriate help.
How to Contact Yahoo Customer Support number 24/7?
If you ever face any trouble accessing or operating your Yahoo account and its associated services, you can always seek support from Yahoo customer care. Yahoo customer support has numerous ways to help you get assistance for your problem. The available support options are as follows:
Yahoo Help Center
Most of the issues that you face with your Yahoo account can be solved easily by referring to the Yahoo! Help Center. At Yahoo Help Center, you can seek assistance for almost all Yahoo-related issues, be it related to features or functionality of the account. To find assistance at Yahoo Help Center, go to the Search bar, enter the keyword related to the problem you are experiencing in the search field and click on the Search Help button. You will get different Help articles related to the keyword in the search result. Select the appropriate article from the search result and follow the information provided in it to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Another way to get assistance for a problem in your Yahoo account is by referring to the Frequently Asked Questions section. At FAQs, you can find answers to some of the most common questions raised by users. To get to the FAQs section, go to the Yahoo Help Center page, click on the FAQ option under BROWSE BY TOPIC section on the left-hand side panel. On the right-hand side, you will get the list of frequently asked questions. Select the relevant question from the list and follow the information provided on it to get an answer to your query.
Contact Yahoo through Email and Live Chat Support
If your problem doesn’t get resolved with Help Articles and FAQs, you can get in touch with Yahoo specialist for help via Email and/or Live chat support by following these steps:
- Click on the “Contact us” option located on the lower-left section on the Yahoo Help page. You will be taken to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your email address and select the product for which you need assistance. Then, go through the Captcha requirement and click on the Get Started button.
- Clicking on the Get Started button will direct you to next screen where you will find these two options:
- Contact Yahoo Specialist
- See product related help articles
Here, you will need to select “Contact a Yahoo Specialist” option.
- On the subsequent page, select the category from the list for which you are seeking support. For an instance, if you are having problem with Yahoo Account Key, you will need to select “Fix issues with Yahoo account key” option located under “What can we help you with?” section.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select the type of issue you are facing. Suppose you select “Not receiving an account key” option, you will be directed to the subsequent screen where you see these two options
- Chat with a Yahoo specialist
- Email a Yahoo specialist
- If you select the first option “Chat with a Yahoo specialist”, you will be prompted to provide certain details and click on the Create Request button. Clicking on it will connect you to a Yahoo specialist. Discuss your issue with the specialist and get an appropriate solution to your problem.
- On the other hand, if you select the second option “Email a Yahoo specialist”, you will be provided assistance for your problem via email. Just select the option and follow the on-screen prompts to fix the issue.
Yahoo Support Number for Yahoo Pro Users
If you are using a Yahoo Pro account, Yahoo mail customer service offers additional support options such as Phone Support, Live-Chat support, etc. to get instant assistance from Yahoo specialists. These support options are exclusive to the users having the Yahoo Pro subscription. With Yahoo Account Pro subscription, you can seek assistance from a Yahoo Live Agent via phone or live-chat by following these instructions:
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the Yahoo Help page.
- After you are on the Yahoo Help page, you will need to click on the Speak with a live agent option located next to the Sign-in Helper box on the top-right corner.
- As you will click on the “Speak with a live agent”, you will be connected with a Yahoo Specialist.
- This way, you will be connected to a Yahoo specialist from whom you can get assistance via phone or live-chat apart from other support options.
Seek Yahoo Support for Following Common Issues
- Forgot Yahoo Password
- Errors with file attachment in Yahoo email account
- How to set up Yahoo Account Key for the iOS device
- Problems during login to Yahoo account on Desktop/Smartphone and iOS
- Email sending or receiving errors
Steps to Recover Lost or Deleted Emails and Contacts
To recover Lost or Deleted Contacts-
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the Contact icon located on the left-hand side panel. As you will click on this icon, you will be directed to the Contacts section of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Under the Contacts section, you will need to click on the Deleted Contacts option. As you will click on this option, you will be shown a list of deleted contacts on the right-hand side panel.
- Select the checkboxes next to the contacts you wish to recover and click on the Restore option located on the menu bare above.
- Clicking on the Restore button will open a dialog box where you will be prompted to confirm the restoration of contact. So, again click on the Restore button.
- As you will click on the Restore button, another window will pop up on your screen notifying that your selected contact(s) has been restored to your Contacts. Finally, click on the Done button. You will be taken back to your account.
To Recover Lost or Deleted Emails
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and go to the Search bar located on the above section.
- Enter the keyword related to the lost or deleted email in the provided field and click on the Search Mail option.
- As you will click on the Search Mail option, a list of emails related to the keyword will appear on your screen.
- From the search result, locate the emails you were searching for.
- If you don’t find the email using the search option, make sure to check the Trash and Spam folder using the search option in the particular folder.
- If you find your lost/deleted email(s) in the Trash or Spam folder, simply select the checkbox next to the emails you need, and click on the Move icon located next to Archive icon on the tool-bar.
- From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you will need to select the folder where you wish to move the emails.
- The selected email messages will be moved to your desired folder.
In case you are still not able to recover your lost or deleted emails, it is suggested to submit a restore request to Yahoo. However, when submitting a restore request to Yahoo, it is suggested to consider the following:
- Once submitted, you will not be able to cancel the request.
- Not all restoration requests are successful.
- Emails that would have been lost or deleted in the last 7 days, only those email messages will be restored using this request.
- Emails that are recovered successfully will be added back to the same folder where they were at the time frame you selected to restore to.
- Make sure to check your Trash folder if you can’t find the emails after the restoration process gets completed.
Well, now you have thorough information about the Yahoo customer support. So, feel free to seek assistance from Yahoo whenever you face trouble accessing or operating your account.
Read Also: – How To Fix Unable to Receive Yahoo Mail on iOS 8