Apple Safari is the default browser in every iOS device and provides the fastest browsing features that help to search the internet. But sometimes many situations come when you would not have any need of Apple Safari and it opens suddenly and redirected to a website while you performing an important task. And after that, you think to disable the Apple Safari on your iPhone which is possible to do and you can also enable it whenever you need. If you don’t know how to disable Safari on iPhone, you have to gather the proper information about that which is mentioned in this article.
Steps to disable Safari on iPhone:
- First of all, open the Settings on your iPhone and then go to Screen Time option.
- Turn on Screen Time if you never used it and then tap on Turn On Screen Time.
- Tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Now tap on Allowed Apps option.
- Now you can see a list of apps with enabling and disabled option and then toggled the button to the left side for disabling.
- In case you want to enable Safari on iPhone, then you can toggle the button to the right side for enabling and you can see that option when it will on the green colour.
How to Enable Cookies Safari on iPhone?
Do you wish to enable cookies on your iPhone? Then you can very easily enable cookies Safari iPhone with the help of below steps:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Now scroll down and then tap on Safari.
- Now ensure that Block All Cookies option is turned off and then toggled the button to enable the cookies on your iPhone.
With these above-described steps, you can simply enable cookies on Safari and if you wish to remove Safari on iPhone, then you have to contact the customer support team where you can obtain the highly reliable assistance to fix the multiple Safari related queries whether it’s enabling cookies or any other.