Collecting personal info from other’s email account has turned into a trendy fashion among the hackers and intruders. So, keeping an extra layer of security is always an intelligent job for the Yahoo account users. You also need an extra layer of security so that you will not fall into the prey. We have taken a chance to help you with the information required to enable two-step verification in Yahoo mail account. Get inside the post and explore the steps you are looking for.
• Open your preferred web browser and type this link in its browsing bar
• Click on Account Security
• If prompted, provide the login credentials again
• Then you need to navigate the Two-Step Verification
• Click on it to enable
• It will turn Green from Gray
• You will be asked by Yahoo! management to enter the mobile number
• Within a few seconds, you will get a text in that number
• Else, you can choose the Send SMS option to get the access code
• Now you need to enter this code
• Click on Verify
• Congratulations! You have enabled the two-step verification facility
With the activation, you have added an extra layer of security for your Yahoo! account. An unauthentic user won’t be able to someone gets the password of your Yahoo account even after using the correct password. He/she still needs the code which will be received on your mobile phone. It will minimize the chance of getting hacked by a significant percentage. This is the benefit of you will get if you activate two-step verification for Yahoo mail account.
How to Disable Two-Step Verification in Yahoo Mail Account?
If you make a direct conversation with the account security officials elected and trained by Yahoo! management, you will get to know the steps required for the deactivation. Yahoo! has an efficient customer care team which is serving the account users via numerous means, such as phone support, email support, chat support, etc. Backed by years of experience in this domain, these officials are known for their high professionalism, work efficiency, and willing to serving the users. Disable two-step verification in Yahoo! anytime!