How to fix “Firefox not working with Windows 10” issue?
Have you just updated your Firefox to the latest version? Then it might be lots of difficulties that you can face when using it on your Windows 10 computer. But one of the most common problems which are highly faced by the users is Sec_Error_Unkonwn_Issuer where users confront lots of technical issues whenever they try to open several websites. There could be plenty of reasons behind this problem and you have to know about them for better resolutions.
Firefox crashing or not opening Troubleshooting Guide
In this article, you will be learned about the main reasons behind the Firefox crashing or not opening issues and their step by step fixes.
Method 1: Remove browsing history
- Open the Firefox on your computer and then click on menu icon which is available at the top-right corner.
- Choose History and then click on Clear browsing data.
- Now check all the boxes and then click on the Clear tab.
- Click on Settings and then find the Change Proxy option.
- Now open Security and Privacy section and then choose Medium level for security.
- After that, close your browser and then re-open it.
Method 2: Remove SSL Protocol Scanning in your antivirus settings
- Open your antivirus program and then go to the Advanced Settings.
- Now click on Protocol Filtering section.
- Click on SSL and then choose Do not scan SSL protocol option.
- Now restart your computer and then try to open your preferred website.
Method 3: Reinstall Firefox
Remove your Firefox from the computer and then re-install it again is one of the best ways to get rid of several problems including the Firefox crashing which is very easy to resolve. You can very easily remove Firefox from your Windows 10 computer and then install the latest version.
With the help of above-specified methods, you can easily fix Mozilla Firefox not working with Windows 10 problem and if you are getting any other issue or not able to fix this problem, then contact the customer support team and obtain the highly reliable solutions to fix plenty of issues related to Firefox.
Read Also: – Mozilla Thunderbird Email Not Working