PayPal is one of the most popular payment gateways where you can easily send and receive money from other people in all over the world. You can access PayPal account on all kind of devices whether its Android or iOS. You would only need to register an account on PayPal and then you can it in a very simple way.
But sometimes many users experience password recovery problem whenever they forgot PayPal password. If you are also experiencing this problem, then you have to recover your PayPal account as soon as possible.
How to recover a forgotten PayPal password?
Have you forgotten your PayPal account password? Then dont think too much about that as there are lots of ways provided by the PayPal for password recovery. But only several of users will be known about that and if you dont know about the recovery process for PayPal password forgotten, then you can follow the mentioned steps.
Dont Miss : How to change Paypal Password
Steps to recover PayPal account password:
- First of all, go to the official login page of PayPal and then click on Forgot your email or password? link.
- Choose I forgot my password option on the next page and then enter your email ID that password you wish to recover.
- Click on Continue tab.
- Now choose a method of password recovery via phone and then PayPal will send you a verification code to your recovery phone number associated to your PayPal account.
- Now you have to enter the code that you have received on your recovery phone number and then click on Submit tab.
- After that, you can enter a new password for your PayPal account and then also re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on Continue.
If you are still not competent enough to recover your PayPal account password, then contact to PayPal password recovery support team and get the relevant solutions to recover your paypal password. They will give you the supreme assistance that can help to recover your PayPal account password in a very quick spam of time.