Google account is used to access the plenty of services provided by Google on multiple devices. Users can also send and receive their important emails in a highly secure way by using their Google account. But sometimes users get stuck into a problem when they forget the password of their Google account. You are not alone facing this issue as there are many users in the world confront Google account recovery problem and then they look for multiple ways to recover their password.
How to recover Google/Gmail account with phone number?
Have you forgotten your Google account password? Then don’t think too much about that as you can simply recover your Google account by using your recovery phone number in a very easy manner. With the help of Google account recovery process which is given below, you can very easily recover your account:
- First of all, go to the official Google account recovery page via https://accounts.google.com/sigin/recovery/
- Type your Google ID into the given field that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- If a prompt ask to enter your last password, then click on Try another way link and then you will be redirected on the next page.
- Now click on Send code option and then a verification code will be sent to your recovery phone number.
- After that, enter the received code and then click on Submit tab.
- Now Google will verify your entered code and then redirect to the next page.
- Enter the new password that you wish to keep for your Google account and then re-enter it to confirm.
With these above described steps, you can simply recover your Google account with recovery phone number and if you are not able to recover then dial Google account recovery phone number and get the relevant assistance to recover your Google account. The team of customer service will provide the best support to resolve the multiple password recovery related issues.
Google Account Recovery for Android
Do you use your Google account on Android to access your emails? Then you can obtain the best in class mailing experience when using Google account on your Android device. But sometimes many problems take place and forget password is one among those. You can simply get back to your Google account on Android after recovering the password. if you don’t know how to recover Google account password, then you can simply follow the below simple and easy steps:
- Open the Gmail Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on the Accounts section.
- Tap on the menu which is available at the upper-right corner of the screen and then choose the option of Synchronize now.
- Now a pop-up will appear and say Account Action required.
- Click on the appeared pop-up and then choose an option of password recovery.
- Enter a new password for your Google account to complete the process.
In case you need any other assistance on Google account recovery, then you can feel free to contact the customer service team of Google and get the best support to fix the multiple password recovery related issues.
The Best information for Google Account Recover Above will help you to restore hacked Google account Password
You can check different method on google search for account recovery
- How to recover google account on android
- How to Recover Google account on iphone
- How to recover google account on mac
Read Also: – How to set up Google Drive