Whenever you are going to visit any website using your Chrome browser, you may face several issues when using it and the Connection Timed Out is one of the most irritating issues is one among those which is highly faced by the users. This error may be shown up on a few websites or other sites. There could be several reasons may cause this issue and you have to find out them to fix this issue. The Google Chrome Connection Timed out Error can be from a user end or the site owner’s end. There are multiple ways to fix this issue that you can simply fix within fewer steps.
How to fix Google Chrome Connection Timed out Error issue?
If you want to get rid of this problem, then you can go through the below simple and easy steps:
Method 1: Clear Browsing Data
Sometimes unwanted data may cause multiple issues and you can simply fix this issue just by clearing the browsing data in Chrome with the help of below steps:
• Open Chrome on your computer and then click on the menu which is available at the top corner side.
• Click on Settings and then choose Advanced option.
• Click on Advanced section under the Privacy and Security menu.
• Now click on Clear Browsing Data tab.
• After that, confirm the action by clicking on the Clear Data option.
Method 2: Update browser
If you are using an older Chrome version, then you may also experience this problem that you can fix by updating the browser through the below steps:
• Open Chrome and then go to the menu.
• Scroll down to Help and then click on About Google Chrome.
• Now see if any latest update available and then simply update your Google Chrome browser.
These steps can help to fix Google Chrome Connection Timed out Error in a very simple manner and if you are still facing this issue, then directly contact the technical support team for getting effective and reliable support to resolve all sorts of Google Chrome related issues.
Read Also: – Outlook Account Recovery