How do I fix Google Chrome not working 1-888-580-0869 responding, freezing issue
Google Chrome is one of the top-rated and fastest browsers use by the billions of users all over the world. Users can simply use Google Chrome on multiple kinds of devices to access the internet. Google Chrome is highly known for its best in class and secures browsing features that make it the world’s best browser. But sometimes users may confront lots of technical issues and Google Chrome not working or responding is one among those.
If you are get stuck into this problem in your Google Chrome, then read this article and learn about the step by step procedure to fix not responding, working and freezing issues.
How to fix Google Chrome not working?
If you want to fix Google Chrome not working issue, then you can follow the below simple and easy steps:
Method 1# Clear caches and cookies
- Open the Google Chrome and then click on menu icon available at the top-right corner.
- Click on More tools option.
- Now click on Clear browsing data.
- A new page will open and then check the all box and then click on Clear data tab.
Method 2# Turn on your computer in Safe Mode
- Go to the Start menu and then click on Power icon.
- Now press and hold the Shift key and then choose Restart.
- Click on Troubleshoot and then choose Startup option.
- Now press F5 key to Enable Safe Mode.
How to fix Google Chrome not responding?
Has your Google Chrome stopped responding? And displaying some unexpected error? Then you can easily fix Google Chrome not responding problem with the help below steps:
Method 1# Clear DNS cache
- Click on Search bar and then type cmd.
- Choose Command prompt and then click on the open as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns into the given box and then type netsh winsock reset.
Method 2# Update Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome on your computer and then click on menu which is present on the top-right corner in three dots shaped icon.
- Click on Help.
- Now click on About Google Chrome and then check for any latest update.
- After that, click on Update tab to update your browser.
How to fix Google Chrome freezing or crash?
If the Google Chrome is not properly working or freezing when working, then you can easily fix Google Chrome freezing issue with the help of below instructions:
Method 1# Reset Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and then click on menu available at the top-right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Now click on Advanced Settings option.
- Click on Reset Browsing Settings.
- After that, restart your browser.
Method 2# Disable the extensions
- Go to the menu and then click on Extensions to open the Options tab.
- Now uncheck the Enable to Disable to the extensions.
- Now close and again open your browser.
In case you are not able to resolve Google Chrome not responding issue with these above described methods, then contact the customer service team for better help to fix the multiple issues related to Google Chrome.