Google Maps is one of the best GPS based applications used by the billions of users across the world. One can easily access Google Maps on multiple devices including iOS and Android. Google Maps is highly famous for its best in class GPS features. But sometimes users confront several technical issues and Google Maps not working is one among those which is highly faced by the users once in a while.
Why Google Maps is not working?
There could be multiple reasons behind the Google Maps not working problem and it is very important to know about those particular reasons listed below:
- Internet connectivity.
- Older app version.
- Compatibility issues.
- Disabled location services.
- Network issues.
How to fix Google Maps not working on iPhone or iPad?
Has Google Maps stopped working on your iPhone or iPad? Then you can simply fix this problem within fewer steps. The process of resolving this problem is very easy and you can resolve Google Maps not working on iPhone issue with the help of below instructions:
Solution #1: Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Now scroll down to Reset option.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Now enter your password to confirm the action.
Solution #2: Update your iPhone OS
- Open the Settings and then tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Check if any latest update is available and then download the update.
- After downloading, tap on Install tab to complete the process.
How to fix Google Maps not working on Android?
Being an Android user you may confront lots of Google Maps related problem and if it is not working on your Android device, then don’t think too much about that. You can easily fix Google Maps not working on Android problem after applying the below steps:
Solution #1: Update Google Maps
- Open the Play Store on your Android and then tap on menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Now choose Google Maps.
- Tap on Update icon to update Google Maps.
Solution #2: Restart your device
Restating your device often fixes multiple issues and you can easily fix not working problem of Google Maps with a restart. For this, follow the below instructions:
- Press and hold the power button on your android for fewer seconds.
- Now choose Restart option.
- Now wait for fewer seconds until your phone restart.
With these above-mentioned methods, Google Maps not working problem can very easily fixed and if you are still not able to resolve your problem, then contact with the customer service team and avail the reliable solutions to fix it.