Have you ever had the problem of your Google search not working for some reason? There are some reasons why it might not work. If you want to get some good tips on how to fix it then read this article. Some of the tips below will help you get your Google search working correctly again. Don’t just ignore the problem and hope that it will go away.
How to Fix Google Search not Working in Chrome?
Google is one of the most popular search engines used by users across the world on multiple devices and browsers including Chrome. But sometimes users also stuck into multiple issues when using the Google search on their Chrome browser and then look for a wide range of ways to fix the varied issues. But Google search not working is a very common issue faced by the users when they try to search something on the internet by using their Chrome browser. If you want to fix not working issue of Google search in Chrome, then follow the step by step process mentioned below:
Google Search Not Working in Chrome Browser
Here are the steps to resolve Google Search not working Chrome issue:
Solution 1: Check the internet connection
Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection that’s very important to access the multiple features of Google Chrome including the Google search option. You can also change your Wi-Fi connection and then see where the problem is.
Solution 2: Update Chrome
In case you are using the older version of Chrome, then you will face lots of issues when using any feature. You can fix Google search not working in Chrome problem by updating your browser through the below steps:
• First of all, you have to open the Google Chrome on your computer and then click on the menu which is available at the top-right corner of the screen in three dots icon.
• Scroll down to Help section and then click on About Google Chrome.
• Now you can see the current version installed on your computer and then check for any latest version.
• After that, install the latest update if any available.
Solution 3: Clear browsing history and cookies
A lot of time unwanted kind of cookies and browsing history may also cause different sort of issues and you can simply fix them by clearing the browsing data through the below steps:
• Go to the menu on your Google Chrome browser and then click on the History tab.
• Now tick the box for the history that you wish to clear and then click on Clear browsing data.
• After that, confirm the action by clicking on the Clear browsing data option.
Google Search Not Working On Iphone & Andriod
On the off chance you are confronting Google search not working on iphone 7 Andriod issue after applying the above-described instructions, then you have to need to contact the customer support team to obtain the better resolutions on all kind of Google Chrome related problems.
Read Also :- Google Assistance not working