You did not work on that logo (and look good in pictures) for nothing: find out here how to add an image to your Yahoo email signature and include a headshot, logo, photo or any other graphic with every email you send.
How to Add an Image to Your Yahoo Email Signature
To add an image to your Yahoo email signature for new messages and replies:
- Make sure the image has a perfect and appropriate size for email signatures.
- Now make sure your Yahoo Mail signature image is available from a website or image hosting service.
- In a desktop browser, open the image you want to add to your Yahoo! Mail signature.
- Copy the image.
- Typically—in Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and Mozilla Firefox, for example—, click on the image with the right mouse button and select Copy Image from the context menu that has appeared.
- In Microsoft Edge, right-click the image and select Copy from the context menu.
- Open Yahoo! Mail in a desktop browser.
- Click the Settings menu gear icon (âš™).
- Now select More Settings.
- Go to the Writing email category.
- Position the text cursor where you want your Yahoo! Mail signature image to appear under Signature.
- Press Ctrl V (Windows and Linux) or Command V (Mac) to paste the image into the signature.
- Click Back to Inbox.
(How to add an image to your Yahoo email signature tested with Yahoo! Mail in a desktop browser; updated October 2017; title image: StockUnlimited)