Changing password on Facebook won’t take a thing – – simply see the details in this post to successful change old Facebook password.
The advantage of changing Facebook password can never be over emphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking for who to to attack.
How do you change Facebook Password?
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password
That’s how to reset and change Facebook password.
Read Also: – How to Change Email Notifications On Facebook