If you don’t know how to change Yahoo Password, there are several reasons to change your Yahoo Mail password, but the most common is to suspect that your password has been tampered and that another person has access to your Yahoo Mail account.
However, it can be too difficult to remember and you are constantly checking your password manager. If Yahoo! password is not secure enough, Yahoo! password is another common reason. Or maybe you’re here because you just hate typing the same password again and again.
Whatever the reason you want to update your Yahoo mail password, it is a good idea to do so. If you change your password regularly, it will be very difficult for someone to access your account because the same password is not used for a prolonged period.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password :
Your Yahoo password gives you access to all Yahoo! services you use. It is always a good idea to update your password regularly and make sure it is unique. If you want to change your password, you can go to yahoo account and follow the below steps to change password –
Update your Yahoo password within a few seconds
- Open Yahoo Mail and login your account
- Login with username and Password login to Your account
- At the right side of your window screen, click your profile icon or name and go to Account Info.
- After open Account detail page. choose the left side of window screen Account Security .
- Click the Change Password option in Right side link.
- Type the New Password ,enter your new password all of your devices.
Note : Strong Password Use unique words,Avoid frequent sequences character,use spacial characters,Numbers,small later,cap later.
- Confirm new password .Confirm password will be same as enter new password.
- Click on the continue button.
- If you see a page that talks about a recovery email and a phone number, you can complete it or omit it with the “I’ll secure my account later” link at the bottom.
Read Also: – ATT Email Not Working