How To Clear Cache On Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is the free web browser and it was developed by the Mozilla foundation. As we all know that when a browser gets overloaded with cache and cookies then its shows some error or its speed slows down so for avoiding these types of problem you need to clear cache and cookies from the web browser time to time. Now the question arises that How To Clear Cache on Mozilla Firefox, the answer to the question is given here in this blog. If you want to clear cache from your Mozilla Firebox then follow the steps given below. If you are facing other problems while operation Mozilla Firefox then you can avail our Mozilla Customer Support at any time. We provide 24/7 service to our customers and we also assure to provide well-managed services.
Steps For Clearing Cache on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox search browser.
- From the search, window click on the menu icon.
- On clicking the menu icon dropdown will display on your screen.
- Then from the dropdown click on the Setting icon.
- Thereafter setting page will open from there click on the privacy option. The privacy option is usually available in the gray box which is present on the left side of the screen.
- On opening the privacy page you will be able to see “clear your recent history” or “remove individual cookies” link.
- Click on the “clear your recent history”. On clicking, this one pop up will display on the screen.
- In the pop up different options will be there select the option as per your choice.
- After selecting the options click on the clear now button.
- On clicking the clear now button your cache will get clear from the Mozilla Firebox browser.