Is there a way to delete your Gmail account from your computer? If you answered yes, then here is how to do it. As we all know that the Google email service is very popular and well loved. But in some cases, users frustrate with their mail. In this case how to delete Gmail account is important topic for all. There are many ways in which you can manage your Gmail account so, you can read this article for all way to delete Gmail.
How to delete Gmail account from phone?
Is it the correct time to delete the Gmail account? But you don’t have the idea how to delete Gmail account from phone. In the event that you incline toward an alternate email service or need to finally dispose of that humiliating username you made years back, it’s anything but difficult to proceed onward from your account.
Removing a Gmail account is permanent. After experiencing the procedure, the entirety of your messages and account settings will be deleted. You will no longer have the option to utilize your Gmail address to send or get messages, and the location won’t be made accessible for any other person to use later on.
In any case, erasing a Gmail account doesn’t erase the whole Google account the email address is related to. You will at present approach all other Google account administrations, for example, Google drive, your schedule, Google play and then some. Gmail will ask that you give another email address to use to sign in to the Google account later on.
How to delete Gmail account from Gmail app?
- The very first thing you have to do is to sign your Gmail account which you want to delete.
- Tap the grid symbol in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Account.”
- Under the “account inclinations” portion and then click “Erase your account or services.”
- After the above step, Choose “delete products.”
- Enter your password in the box.
Note: Click “Download Data” to spare any significant data from being for all time deleted.
- Snap the trash can symbol beside “Gmail.”
- Enter another email address (can’t be another Gmail address). Then, Make a point to utilize an email address you approach; you will require it to keep erasing your account.
- Tap on “send verification email.”
- Open the email from Google you ought to have gotten with your substitute email.
- Click on the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
- 13. Select “Yes, I want to delete (example)Frank.com.”
- 14. Click “Delete Gmail.” Then, click “Done.”
As indicated by Google account Help, “If you use Gmail through your work, school, or other gatherings, contact your director.” The manager of the account is the one in particular who can erase the Gmail account.
So, With the help of the above steps, you are very clear that how to delete the Gmail account.
How to delete Gmail account on iPhone
Erase a Gmail email address you no longer need to get to the access of an Apple iPhone from the gadget’s Mail application. When you set a Gmail account up in an iPhone, you can browse email from the account with a single click on the iPhone’s screen. Deleting the account forestalls you or any other individual from getting to it on the gadget, which is significant if you loan the mobile to another person to utilize temporarily. How to delete Gmail account on iPhone– is not a big deal. User can easily delete the account from Gmail by following steps-
- Go to the iPhone’s “Settings” button. Then click on the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option to choose it.
- Look through the list of email accounts you have stacked into the iPhone. Click the name of the Gmail account you need to erase.
- Pick the red “Delete Account” button at the base of the screen. Tap “Confirm” to confirm you need to erase the account, which deletes the account accreditations and any related account information from the iPhone for all time.
How to delete Gmail Account on iPhone?-
The problem is solved! Now, you can easily erase the account from the iPhone.
Read Also: – Gmail Not Working