MSN is one of the top-rated email service providers where users can easily send and receive their important emails to multiple contacts. MSN can also be used as a messenger where one can simply access multiple other things. MSN account can be accessed on all sorts of devices in a very simple manner. But there are multiple users who having query how to delete MSN account due to specific reasons.
How to delete MSN account?
If you dont wish to use MSN services, then you have an option to delete your MSN account. MSN provides multiple options for deleting account if any user is not satisfied with their services. After deleting the MSN account, it will remain for 60 days and during this time period; you can easily recover your account. If you dont know how to delete MSN account, then you should know about the proper instructions about that.
Follow the below steps to delete MSN account:
- First of all, you would need to go to the official MSN sign in page via https://account.microsoft.com/
- Now enter your username and password to sign in to your MSN account.
- Click on Security section available on the top side of the page.
- Click on More security link which is available at the bottom side.
- Now scroll down to Close your account section and then click on Close my account link.
- After that, you have to notify all the things before deleting your MSN account and then click on Next after reading them.
- Click on Mark account for closure tab.
- Click on Done tab to finish the process of account deletion.
Now your MSN account has been deleted successfully and if you are not able to delete MSN account even after applying these above-listed steps, then contact to the technical support team and instantly delete your MSN account and fix other problems very easily.
Read Also: – Google Maps Not Working