So, you got Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail?
Then, get rid of this Authentication problem through the guide in which we have included:
- Easy Tips to Overcome Blerk! Errors On AOL Mail
- Keep getting Blerk error even after clearing cookies and cache
- Solution to AOL Blerk Error 1 Firefox
- Quick fixes for “Blerk Error 1” notice from AOL
- AOL mail Blerk error in Safari- Resolution
- Cannot access AOL mail using Chrome- Troubleshooting
How to Troubleshoot Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail
After typing username and password, if you see a message stating “Blerk Your sign-in got derailed…”, it simply implies:
- The problem is with biased browser settings, or
- Imprecise Bookmarks, or
- Intolerable Caches or cookies in browsers
- Problem with AOL desktop gold.
And, in order to fix this problem- put the following steps into action:
- To begin, clear all the unwanted files and folders stored in cookies, history, and cache memory.
Important: Sometimes, users forget to update the old stored login credentials. Thus, deleting them, make users re-enter those details, which automatically resolve the issue.
- Next, make sure that you’re using updated URL for AOL mail In case, you’re using some other URL via bookmarks, try changing it.
To do so, open the browser-> click on Tools icon (at the top-right side on window)-> select Bookmarks from the opened menu-> click Show All Bookmarks. Then, find and select the bookmark you want to Modify->click OK.
- In case, you find the issue with browser’s setting- modify it.
To know how to check the browser (you’re using to login AOL mail) settings below:
- Firstly, make sure you’re using the advanced version of Internet Explorer.
- Next, open the Internet explorer window->click on Tools icon-> Select Internet options-> tap on Security tab->and, select Internet Zone.
- Then, click on “Protection mode” checkbox to enable it and click OK to return on the previous
- Followed by it, add AOL to your trusted sites. To do so, click Tools -> Internet Options -> select Security tab-> tap on ‘Trusted site zone’-> click Sites-> under “Add this website to zone”-> type https://*.aol.com and click on OK button.
Note: Restart Internet Explorer to apply the saved changes.
- Once done, you must now ensure that your IE is running in no Add-ons mode. For this, go to Start button on desktop-> select ‘All Programs’->Accessories-> System Tools-> Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
Still, Cant Fix Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail, Contact AOL Toll free Number Call 1-888-572-7379 For instant Fix
To combat AOL Blerk Error 1 Firefox, you can run your AOL account in safe mode. And for this:
- Click the menu button in Firefox window.
- Then, tap on Help button and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option to let the Firefox start in the Safe Mode.
Important: You can even start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding the shift key while you start Firefox.
- Next, you get two options in the opened dialogue box.
- Click “Start in Safe mode” button to disable all the themes and extensions, turn off hardware acceleration, and reset toolbar, and button customizations.
If you cannot access AOL mail using Chrome, Don’t Panic!
Just follow these basic steps given ahead and fix the Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail.
- Update the Google Chrome version. In case, you are already using the advanced version, troubleshoot the problem by modifying your browser’s privacy settings.
- For this, open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Then, at the top right side, click on ‘More’ and then, Settings.
Note: Sometimes, “Setting” option is right away present in the opened menu.
- Next, go to the screen bottom and click Advanced option.
- Followed by it, under “Privacy and security”, select the settings you wish to turn off.
Note: Here, keep in mind the AOL mail obstructions while you disable any settings.
- Also, don’t forget to delete the browsing activity, like your history, cookies, or saved passwords.
- In case the issue still persists, run PC scanner tool and remove any malicious software- if found in the system.
- Then, try signing in AOL from the scratch. If the Blerk Error 1: Authentication problem still doesn’t go away then, reset the browser you’re using to sign-in AOL mail.
Apple Safari :
Usually, pop-up windows in Safari block AOL mail thus, causing Authentication problem.
So, to fix this issue, use Security preferences to allow pop-up windows in Safari. With this, you can even turn security warnings on or off.
- All you need to do is open Safari browser.
- Next, click on Safari in the menu bar -> select Preferences ->then, click on ‘Websites’ tab.
- Followed by it, select the AOL website from the list of currently opened website.
- Then, holding the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard, click on the menu next to the AOL website. After which, open the pop-up menu and enable Run in Safe Mode.
- Next, click on ‘Trust’ button in the opened dialog box and restart the browser to allow this change.
Important: Blerk Error 1 in AOL mail also relates to following error codes: ERR 1100, ERR 1102, ERR 1103, ERR 1106, ERR 1107, ERR 1108, ERR 1109, ERR 1110, ERR 1112, ERR 1113, ERR 1114, ERR 1115, ERR 1122, ERR 1123, ERR 1124, or ERR 1125
Hope, the steps above- helped you in fixing “Blerk Error 1: Authentication Problem”. In case, you are stuck between the steps, call at 1-888-580-0869 AOL Tech Support Number