This blog is all about how the users can fix their problems when they are unable to receive the emails in Aol (aol mail not receiving emails). Being one of the AOL users, we always expect that our email should run appropriately and should be quick. This helps us in delivering the mails faster and even help coping up well in the market. In fact AOL being one of the most reputed email service providers, always ensures that it delivers optimum solutions to their clients.
Reason for Not Receiving Emails in AOL
There are various that will lead to this problem. According to my opinion there are few common causes that drive the following problem.
- Sender Blocked by you
- Server issues between sender and receiver
- Communication gap between server and clients
- Once in a blue moon, the server fails from AOL side
- Mails are send to spam
The above-mentioned points are some of the common reason that creates the above mention problem.
How to Fix AOL mail not Receiving emails Problem
1 Check Block List to unblock user
- Click on the setting of Your AOL Mail
- Click on Spam Setting
- Now if you see your required email address in spam setting. Remove them from the list.
2 Server and Clients Communication Gap
- Now if you are operating your email through phone, it requires register server address.
- In case you make any mistake either while typing address or password. You won’t be allowed to access AOL mail
3 Email are Send to Spam
Most user don’t have AOL account, hence they won’t receive the email technically. But at time those email does not go to the concerned inbox, rather they deliver to trash or spam directly.
Spam and trash are always our last option. Hence, we keep on searching for the mails. This occurs when AOL user makes filters and does not describe it well. Therefore, to remove the following error, you need to delete the filters immediately
Steps to remove filter:
- Click on email setting icon on the top right side corner
- Choose email filter setting on right hand side
- In case you find any filter, click on delete
- Exit from setting and send a test mail.
Read Also: – How to Contact AOL Desktop Gold Customer Service