Whether you have been searching some private photos or looking at present for your loved ones on a special occasion that you wouldn’t wish to share with anyone, then only one thing may keep your data confidential by deleting your browser’s history. If you are using Safari on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, then it’s very easy to delete history on each device. But there are still many users available who don’t any idea how to delete history in iOS.
There are multiple ways to delete the history from your iPhone or Mac and you have to know about them that can help to delete your Safari history from the multiple iOS devices.
Quick steps to delete Safari history on Mac via browser settings:
You can very easily clear entire Safari history by using your browser settings. You can follow the below steps for Safari delete history Mac in a very easy manner:
- Open the Safari on your Mac that you can find in the toolbar.
- Now a drop-down menu will be opened and then click on Reset Safari or Clear History which would depend on your Safari version.
- Now you can see multiple options and then choose a duration for which you wish to delete the history.
- After that, click on Clear History tab and then it will clear the Safari history from your Mac very easily.
Easy steps to delete Safari history on iPhone:
If you wish to delete your Safari history on iPhone, then you can simply go through the below steps for Safari delete history iPhone in a simple way:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your iPhone and then scroll down until you would not see Safari icon.
- Now tap on Safari.
- Now tap on Clear History and Website Data link.
- After that, again tap on Clear History and Website Data to confirm the procedure.
- Now the history of Safari has been successfully deleted from your iPhone.
Simple steps to delete Safari history on iPad:
You can simply delete the history of Safari on your iPad as per the above-listed steps but you can also try this procedure to Safari delete history iPad with the help of below instructions:
- Open the Safari on your iPad and then tap on the toolbar which says Bookmarks.
- Now tap on History which is available just below the Bookmark section.
- Now tap on Clear option and then choose the time period for which you want to delete the history.
- After that, tap on Clear tab to confirm the procedure.
With these above-given steps, you can delete Safari history permanently on iPhone or Mac and if you are still confronting trouble to delete history on Safari, then contact the customer support team and get the reliable help to fix multiple issues related to the Safari.
Read a Related Blog :- How to fix Safari not working properly?