Have you forgot your Gmail account and want to recover your password via sms verification, so this is the right place where we can guide you and give you the options to recover gmail account password via sms.
Follow the steps to recover Gmail account via sms or verification code:
- Go to the website gmail.com.
- Enter your USERNAME ( Email address)
- Type your account password (Make sure you have the right password)
- Click on forgot password (If you are unable to recover gmail account)
- It might give you prompt notification on your phone to allow you to login your account.
- Or, it’ll ask you to verify the phone number.
- Enter your Phone number ( it should be same, showing on your computer screen )
- You’ll have a verification code on your phone as a text sms.
- Code will be like, G-xxxxxx (6digits code)
- Enter your verification code, then click on verify.
- You have the option now enter the new password for your gmail account
Congratulations you have successfully changed your gmail account password, sometimes after verification code it might not give you the option to recover gmail account, in this case call to Gmail Support Helpline Number to get help.
How to Recover or Reactivate Deleted Google (Gmail) Account – Billing
Have you deleted your gmail account by mistake, don’t worry we’ll help you to recover or reactivate gmail account by following these steps. Before you reactivate gmail account make sure about the time, within 30days you can recover or reactivate gmail account otherwise it is not possible to recover or reactivate gmail account again. So let’s start to recover or reactivate the account by following these steps:
- Go to the site gmail.com
- Enter email address or USERNAME.
- Enter the email password (Make sure you have the right password).
- Then, it’ll ask you to verify gmail account.
- It might ask you the phone number or alternative email address.
- Enter the information
- Enter the verification code.
- Your account has been reactivated.
It might ask you more questions to verify gmail account. So, be ready to give the answer as best you can. Once you get recovered or reactivated gmail account. Change your password once and use it on the secure devices. If you are trying to recover or reactivate gmail account after 30 days, it might not possible to recover or reactivate the account. For further information, you can talk to Gmail Support Helpline Number.
Read Also: – Outlook Notification Not Working