1-855-219-8503 How do I reset my HP printer with simple steps
Simple Solution How to reset HP printer
HP printer is one of the most famous printers which is best known for its smooth and reliable printing features. A wide range of HP printer is available in the market and one can choose any one as per their requirements and budget. Users can very easily HP printer for printing or scanning documents. But sometimes users get stuck into several of problems and how to reset HP printer is one among those. Reset a HP printer resolve multiple issues that users may confront when using it.
How to factory reset HP printer?
Do you wish to reset your HP printer to factory settings? Then you can very easily reset your HP printer because there are multiple ways provided by the HP for resetting. If you really don’t know how factory reset HP printer, then you can follow the below steps:
- Turn on your HP printer and then allow it until it fully starts.
- Now disconnect the power cord from your printer.
- Remove the power cord from the wall socket and then wait for about one minute.
- Now reconnect the power cord to the wall socket.
- Insert the power cord into your HP printer and then let turn it on automatically. In case it doesn’t turn on automatically, then you can also use manual method.
- Now enter the required settings when it booting up to complete the reset procedure.
What are some other methods to reset HP printer?
If you only wish to reset your HP printer, then you can also apply the below easy steps:
- First of all, turn on your HP printer and then remove the power cord from it.
- Now wait for about 15 seconds and then reconnect the power cord to it.
- Press and hold the cancel button which is available on your printer and then printer will boot up for a partial reset.
- Turn on the printer and then remove the power cord from the both ends of the printer.
- Reconnect the power cord of your printer and then ensure that you connect it again to the power source.
- Now your printer reset to factory settings and you can easily clear out the custom settings as per your requirements.
In case you are still not able to know how to reset HP printer after applying the above given steps, then you can directly get in touch with the customer service team by making a phone call and avail the reliable assistance to fix HP printer related problems.