How to Reset Paypal Password 1-888-580-0869
Reset Paypal Password Step by Step Guide
Has someone hacked your Paypal account or you have been locked out of your account? Doesn’t matter what happened? In both situations you have to reset your Paypal account password which is very important to reset in order to protect your account against any kind of unwanted and unknown access which can be harmful for your security. Paypal provide multiple options to reset password that can easily perform but only fewer users will have know about that. If you also don’t know how to reset Paypal password, then you can simply reset your password within simple steps.
Follow the below steps for Paypal password recovery:
- First of all, go to the official Paypal login page and then click on Log In option which is available at the top-right corner side.
- Now click on Having Trouble Logging in link.
- Enter your email address associated to Paypal into the given field and then click on Next.
- Now choose password reset method via text and then you will get a verification code to your registered phone number.
- Enter the code that you have received and then click on Next.
- After that, type a new password for your Paypal account into the given field and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Click on Update tab to complete the password reset process.
How to fix Paypal password reset not working?
Are you trying to reset your Paypal account password? But confronting some issues when resetting your password? Then it means you are applying an incorrect way to reset your Paypal password. If you want to fix Paypal password reset not working issue, then you can go through the below instructions:
- Make sure that you have entered the correct username or email address that password you wish to reset.
- Check your password recovery options again and also ensure that you have provided the correct verification code.
- If didn’t receive any code, then you can also request for a new verification code.
- Try another method to reset your Paypal account password if anyone is not working.
In case you are still not able to perform Paypal password reset process with these above-given steps, then you can also contact the customer support team to get the result oriented solutions on password reset or resolving any other Paypal related issue.