1-888-580-0869 Know how to setup, upload, sync and backup on Google Drive?
Google Drive is one of the best platforms designed by the Google that can help to backup and syncing your data over the multiple devices. Users can simply access Google Drive on all sorts of devices and enjoy the multiple features in a very quick way. But there are multiple things that most of the users don’t know about Google Drive and if you are one among those, then read this article and learn about the multiple things related to Google Drive.
How to Set Up Google Drive?
If you want to setup Google Drive on your computer or phone, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, open the Google Drive on your device and then look for Sign In option and then click on it.
- Enter your Google account username and password to sign in. If you didn’t have any Google account, then create a new one.
- After signing in, you have to choose the Sync options to enable the syncing.
- Now click on Done to complete the process of set up.
How to Sync Google Drive?
Syncing your Google Drive folders and documents on multiple devices is another relevant features provided by the Google Drive. If you don’t know how to sync Google Drive, then you can go follow the mentioned instructions:
- First of all, go to the https://google.com/drive/download/ and it will be redirected to the sync and backup page.
- Now click on Download to download the installer.
- Now run the installer file and then click on the backup and sync icon after installation.
- Enter your Google details to sign in and then click on Next.
- Now choose a folder or file that you wish to backup or sync and then Next.
- Now tick the option Sync My Drive to this computer and then click on Start tab.
How Upload to Google Drive?
Do you wish to upload any file to Google Drive from your device? But don’t know how to upload to Google Drive, then you can go through the below steps:
- Open the Google Drive and then click on New section which is available on the left side.
- Click on Upload.
- Now choose the file that you wish to upload and then follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Backup Whatsapp to Google Drive?
If you want to backup your Whatsapp chat to Google Drive, then you can very easily backup Whatsapp to Google Drive with the help of below instructions:
- Go to Settings on your Whatsapp and then tap on Chats option.
- Tap on Chat backup.
- Now choose option Backup to Google Drive and then choose your Google account for that you wish to backup Whatsapp.
- After that, tap on Allow and then tap on Backup tab to complete the process.
If you have any other query related to Google Drive that you are not able to understand with these above-described steps, then contact the customer support team for getting an effective assistance on multiple Google Drive related issues.
Read a Related Blog :- How to Set Up Google Drive?