Malwarebytes is one of the best antivirus programs used to protect your devices against virus, malware, spam and online threat. But there are lots of users don’t want to use Malwarebytes anymore and looking for the way to uninstall it from their multiple devices on a temporary or permanent basis. But most of the users don’t know about the un-installation process of Malwarebytes antivirus and if you are one among those, then read this article and learn how about the process to uninstall Malwarebytes on multiple devices.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes on Mac?
If you don’t want to use Malwarebytes on your Mac, then you can very easily uninstall Malwarebytes Mac with the help of below steps that can be performed in an easy manner:
- Open the Malwarebytes on your Mac and then click on Help menu which is available on the top-left side.
- Choose Uninstall Malwarebytes option from the scroll-down.
- Now a new page with title This will completely remove the Malwarebytes software and then click on Yes to confirm the action.
- Enter your admin account password and then click on the OK tab to delete Malwarebytes Mac and then it will take only fewer times.
- After that, the uninstalling process will begin and Malwarebytes will be removed from your Mac.
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes from Windows?
Do you want to uninstall Malwarebytes antivirus from your Windows? Then you can very easily do that. If you don’t know how to uninstall Malwarebytes from Windows 10, then go through the below steps:
- Go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Now right-click on Malwarebytes and then you can see Uninstall option which is available at the top side.
- Click on Uninstall tab and then enter your admin password if asks.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Malwarebytes.
By applying these above-stated steps, you can uninstall Malwarebytes from your Windows and Mac and if you are not able to apply these steps, then contact the customer support team to learn about the correct procedure of uninstalling Malwarebytes in a very simple manner.