1-855-219-8503 How to fix “HP Printer Install Failed in Windows 10”?
How to fix “HP Printer Install Failed in Windows 10”?
HP printer won’t install on Windows 10 is one of the common issues faced by the users whenever they try to install HP printer on their Windows 10 computer. It’s not a new issue you are facing as lots of users confront this problem once in a while. There could be plenty of reasons behind this error that very important to identify for resolving HP printer installation issue on Windows 10.
In this article, you will be learned about the reasons behind HP printer won’t install on Windows 10 problem and their steps by step procedure that can help to fix this problem simply.
Why my HP printer won’t install on Windows 10?
There are lots of reasons behind this sudden error and some of them are listed below:
- Compatibility issues.
- Corrupted printer driver.
- Older OS of your computer.
- Connectivity problems.
- Using incompatible printer version.
How to fix HP printer won’t install on Windows 10?
If you wish to fix this problem, then you can go through the some easy and simple steps listed below:
Method 1: Uninstall the installed driver
- First of all, go to the Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Now look for driver installed in your computer and then right-click on it.
- Click on Uninstall tab and then restart your computer.
Method 2: Install the printer driver with Add Printer Wizard
- Open the Control Panel in your computer and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a printer option.
- Now choose your HP printer under the Choose a device or printer to add to this PC.
- Click on Next and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
All the above-described steps can help to fix HP printer won’t install on Windows 10 issues in a very reliable and simple manner. But if you are still not able to fix this problem, then contact the customer support team of HP printer and get the best in class assistance to fix the multiple problems.