How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error?
How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error?
How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error? – Printers are widely used by the people at homes, offices and institutions. They make our workload very easy and we don’t need to go outside to print one page or pages. If we talk about HP then it is the most popular brand among printers. Laptops and Computers of the HP are also very famous. It is highly purchased because of its high-quality printing and scanning. Despite having soo many features its user might face error while printing and one of the major error is of the printer not responding. We are here to provide you with easy steps regarding How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error?
Printertechs is the genuine company which is established to help you out in resolving any of printer technical issues. We specially deal in the printer and that is why you can trust us for relevant printer solutions. To solve your easy to complex printer issues we have hired a highly trained and technical team of experts. Many printer users have asked us to provide solutions regarding How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error? Today our team of experts have come up with easy and simple solutions to resolve this issue.
We assure you to provide valuable services within time. Connect with us directly by calling at our toll-free number +1-855-219-8503 or you can also send your queries via email at email@example.com. The company have adopted an easy way of communication by which you can have a hassle-free conversation with our representatives.
Steps to Fix the HP Printer Not Responding Error
- The first step you have to follow is on the desktop right click on the “my computer” and then click “manage”
- After that go to the services and right-click the print spooler service and select the properties option.
- Now go to the Dependencies tab.
- In the first box, you will be able to see the list of all the system services that are required to start the printer spooler service and for its smooth functioning. These are said to be dependencies.
- Now here you have to check and ensure that you have enabled all the services in which the print spooler is depended.
- Next thing you need to do is right-click on the services and go to the properties and then you have to change the startup type to automatic for every service on which print spooler is dependent.
- Leave the services and try your printer again. After a system reboots the “printer not responding” error can be solved immediately.
Some More Easy Ways to Resolve the Error
Do Basic Troubleshooting
If your printer suddenly shows you an error of not responding then the first thing you should do is to check the connectivity status. Make sure your printer is accurately connected to the computer and the wireless network or cable you use is ok. Adding to this, you can also restart all the devices related to printer. That includes your printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer. Shut them down, wait for a moment and then power on again. Now try to print.
Update the Driver
The outdated version of the driver will definitely cause errors in the printer. To fix the error, you need to update the driver or re-install the driver. There are two ways to download the driver. The first way is you can go the official website of your printer manufacturer. The second is the easiest way that is “driver easy”. It saves a lot of time and energy and gives you an updated driver automatically. Following steps to use driver easy:
- Open the program and click on “scan now”. Wait for a moment.
- Next, to your printer device click on the update button. Driver Easy will download the latest version of the driver for you. After that, you can install the driver on your own.
- You can also use its pro-version to complete the installation process by driver easy. It will do the whole updating and installing for you automatically.
Run HP Printer Troubleshooter
All the windows OS either it is windows 10 or 7 has a self built-in printer troubleshooter. This helps in resolving the printer relates issues. In the search, box press win key and type “troubleshoot” (windows 7) or “troubleshooting” (windows 10). For windows, 10 clicks on “printer” and after that “run the troubleshooter” and on the other hand for windows 7 use the “hardware and sound”. Follow the on-going instructions appears on the screen to complete the troubleshooting.
Sometimes people also ask for How to fix if HP Printer not Printing here you can check below the instruction solution
HP Printers are the user-friendly printing device and because of that it is been utilized by billions of client all around the globe. It offers the best and quality services to the home, personal or daily users. Being a technical machine, sometimes few problems may arise with HP Printer and create trouble in printing. Including all its technical glitches, the most common one is HP Printer Not Printing issue. You may encounter all of the sudden this problem and need to know why this error appears. Such an issue can result from various reasons, from connectivity issues to faulty configurations or drivers. If you are struggling to find a good fix, then frequently dial the given toll -free number. The technicians can help you fix your HP printer won’t print problem.
What the Main Reason Behind HP Printer not Printing Issue
HP Printer won’t print is a very common issue faced by the numbers of users. There are multiple reasons due to which you can confront this issue:
- Driver is missing or an out-of-date
- Due to faulty connections
- Bad configurations is Windows
- No ink or paper jam
- Ink and toner issue
- USB cable is not connected properly
Therefore, if your HP printer works accurately before half an hour but now, it stops printing job, then there might be any of the above reasons your HP printer is suffering. To get eliminated this HP Printer Not Printing issue from your HP printer, you are just required to lend a hand with deft engineers who must have immense experience. As only then your printer can perform printing job hassle-freely.
Solved How to Fix HP Printer Not Printing
Are you getting an issue your HP printer won’t print?() If yes, and most of your urgent office work is on pending, then without wasting a single minute perform all the given steps one-by-one. Hence, keep on looking at the below noted points and accomplish it on your own:
- Check the ink cartridges. If it is empty, then either refill the ink or replace the cartridges
- You can also take a soft cloth and clean the print head and system tray smoothly
- If the paper tray is empty, then reload a new stack of papers into the tray and then start printing
- Next way is to check the print spooler service whether it is working or not. To do so, perform these points:
- Click the “Start” button and then choose “Run” option from the list and hit it
- A Run window will pop up, so you have to type “services.msc” in the search box and then press “OK”
- Now, look for Print Spooler and give a right click on it
- Select “Restart”
- If prompted confirm and restart your computer
- Check back, the printer is now printing fine now
- Check to see the computer is printing to the right paper tray. Follow these below mentioned points:
- Right click on the printer icon to open the printer properties
- Now, look for the source of tray selection
- If it is set to a wrong paper tray, correct it
- Now, close the “Properties” window and move on to the printer
- Make sure the paper sizes match to the actual size of papers in the paper tray
- You can also do one thing that is to assign a static IP address to your printer
- Additional solving process is to update your HP printer drivers as it is the another way of fixing this printer not printing problem
What will you do if HP Printer not Printing Black?
Are you facing an issue HP Printer Won’t Print Black? If really so, then don’t fuss! It is pretty normal printer problem you can troubleshoot on your own. There are several reasons your HP printer unable to print black or other color. The best way in getting the solution is to remove the cartridges and start diagnosing the problem from there. We have gotten numbers of calls for this issue, that’s why here we have put together a list of things you can do when your printer stops printing in black.
Some Basic Things to Perform
- Turn-off your printer first, unplug the power cord and then disconnect USB cables
- After sometimes, reconnect your printer and plug it back in and then turn your printer on
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”
- Check printer ink levels, if the ink is low or empty, then refill the ink into cartridges
Check your ink Cartage
Follow the below steps to check out your ink cartridges:
- Replace the ink cartridges in case having less ink or empty
- Make sure ink cartridges are snapped into place and are properly installed in their appropriate slot
- Double check to make sure that you’ve removed the tape over the vent if you installed a new cartridge
- Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged
- Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges
Check your Printhead
If replacing ink cartridges doesn’t work, then the next process is to check your printhead. Make sure your printers are not clogged.
ALSO GET SOLUTION FOR GIVEN ERRORS FROM EXPERTS
- Printer not Printing
- Printer not Printing Black
- HP Printer not Printing
- HP Printer not Printing Black
- My HP Printer is not Printing
- HP Printer not Printing Color
- Why is my HP Printer not Printing Black Ink
- HP Printer won't Print
- HP Printer won't Print Black
- HP Printer won't Print from Computer
- My HP Printer won't Print
- Why won't my HP Printer Print