HP printer is highly used by the billions of users across the world due to multiple printing features that make it the world’s best printer brand to use. But sometimes users confront lots of technical issues when using it and HP printer not responding is one among those. This problem occurred due to several reasons and it’s very important to know about them to fix this problem.
In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to resolve not working problem of HP printer on multiple devices.
How to fix HP printer not responding on Windows?
Has your HP printer stopped working on Windows? And showing some unexpected error? Then you have to identify the problem and then apply the required solutions. You can fix HP printer not responding on Windows problem easily with the help of below steps:
Check the connections
First of all, make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer via a USB cable. If your printer is wireless, then you have to check that your printer is well connected to the wireless network.
Check whether your printer enabled
Ensure that your printer is enabled for printing purposes in your computer and you can do that with the below steps:
- Go to the Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Now choose your HP printer from the list of printer and click on Set as default tab.
How to fix HP printer not responding on Mac?
If you are confronting problems to access HP printer on your Mac, then you can very easily fix this problem if you have a proper knowledge. You can fix HP printer not responding on Mac problem easily just by following the below instructions:
- Restart your Mac and printer.
- Click on Apple icon which is available on the top side and then choose System Preferences.
- Choose Printers and Scanners.
- Open the list of printers and then click on HP printer from the list.
- Now open the Print Queue option to see where the problem is and then follow the on-screen instructions.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can fix HP printer not responding problem on Windows or Mac and if you are still not able to fix this problem, then you can contact the customer service team for supreme assistance.
Read Also: – How to delete Yahoo Account