HP printers are highly known printer brands and very famous for its best in class printing features that make it world’s number one printing brand. But sometimes users also stuck into of several technical issues when using their printer and HP printer not responding is one among those which is highly faced by the users after updating their Windows 10 OS. There could be multiple reasons behind this issue and each one is important to know before making any step to resolve this problem.
Quick steps to fix HP printer not working in Windows 10 issue:
- Ensure that you have the latest HP printer driver installed on your Windows 10 computer because lots of things changes after updating your OS. You can download the latest printer driver from the official website and then install to your Windows 10 computer.
- Check whether your HP printer is listed in the printer list or not because if your HP printer is not listed under the local printer list, then HP printer not working is the common issue that you can confront.
- Go to the Start menu on your Windows 10 computer and then Click on Add Printer option.
- Now Add Printer Wizard will be opened and then choose your printer to configure.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer and then click on OK.
- Now update your printer driver according to your OS and also check whether your printer is listed for printing options.
With these above-described steps, you can simply fix not responding issues of HP printer that you are confronting after Windows 10 update, then contact HP printer technical support team to avail the reliable assistance from the highly skilled experts and they will fix each issue in a very short span of time by providing the best in class solutions. You can get this effective 24/7 technical support very easily by making a phone call and they will resolve each problem in a very simple manner.
Related Searches: hp printer not working after windows update, printer not working after windows update, windows 10 printer not working, printer not working after update, printer not connected after windows 10 update, windows 10 printer issues after update, hp printer not working
Read Also: – HP Printer Installation Failed Windows 10