Are you trying to connect your iPhone to your Windows 10 computer with a USB cable and iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone? Then you are not alone as many users confront this problem as well. But don’t think too much about that as you can simply fix this problem within simple steps. If you don’t know how to fix iPhone not recognize by Windows 10 problem, then you have to know about the main reasons behind this problem that can help to fix this problem.
How to fix iPhone not recognized by Windows 10 or iTunes?
If you want to fix not recognize the problem of iPhone on Windows 10, then you can simply fix this problem with the help of below steps:
Method 1# Reinstall the latest version of iTunes
By reinstalling latest iTunes version on your computer, you can fix this problem in an easy way as per given below:
- Go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Choose iTunes from the installed programs and then click on Uninstall option available on the top side.
- Now try to reconnect your iPhone to computer and then see whether the problem is resolved.
Method 2# Update iTunes
Make sure that you have the latest iTunes version because sometimes iPhone not recognized by iTunes issue is also cause due to this reason. So you can update your iTunes with the help of below steps:
- Open the iTunes on your computer and then click on Help section available at the top side of the screen.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- Now check for any latest version if available and then follow the on-screen instructions to update iTunes.
Looking for instant help on multiple iPhone related issues
By performing these above-listed solutions, you can simply fix not recognize problem of iPhone on Windows 10 and if you are still stuck into any issue, then contact Apple iPhone tech support team and get better assistance to fix this issue in a very accurate manner. They will resolve all kinds of problems in a very short span of time and you can avail this support by making a phone call.
Read Also: – How to set up Google Drive