Google is one of the most popular accounts that is used by a Google Account. Google offers a number of services to its users. By making use of the services, the users may get their work done in a quick and fast manner. Some of the popular services offered by Google Account are Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, GTalk, Google Maps. These services help the users to do a number of tasks at the same time.
Here we are going to Discuss about https://g.co/recovery for help to recover Google Account Password
We will discuss the following points:
- Recover Google account if I forgot my email address – https://g.co/recover
- Recover Google account if I forgot my password – https://g.co/recover
- Recover hacked Google account – https://g.co/recover
- Recover deleted Google account – https://g.co/recover
- How to secure your Google account -https://g.co/recover
Https://g.co/recover Page for Account Recovery Help
Google provides you an account recovery helper page (https://g.co/recover) so that you can recover your account easily with Google’s helper page. You just need to follow below-mentioned methods to get back your Google account.
1) Recovery of Google Account if I Forgot my Email Address: (https://g.co/recover )
- Visit the Google account support login page or https://g.co/recover in your web browser.
- You will receive a notification to input either your phone number or recovery email address and hit on the Next tab.
- Then enter your first and last name, click on the Next tab.
- Further, an alert will pop-up on your screen regarding “Get verification code” on your registered phone number with your Google account, hit on Send tab.
- Input your verification code to verify yourself and tap on the Next tab.
- Once completed you will get a series of email addresses, select your requisite email address.
2) Recovery of Google Account if I Forgot my Password (https://g.co/recover )
- Open Google’s https://g.co/recover for help page in your browser.
- Input your email address/username in the given field.
- Then you will be redirected to enter your password. Since you don’t remember your password hit on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Further, you will receive a notification regarding the last password you remember, ignore it and hit on “try another way”.
- Next, you will be redirected to the phone number registered with your Google account confirmation page.
- Enter your phone number and hit on the Send tab.
- Then enter the verification code in order to verify yourself.
Read Also: – Outlook Notifications Not Working