How to Set Up Verizon Email in Outlook 1-888-580-0869
Verizon email settings for Outlook Express
Do you use multiple email accounts and wish to access your Verizon email account with Outlook? Then you can easily do that but for that you would need to set up your Verizon email account on Outlook. By applying the Verizon email settings for Outlook, you can simply perform set up process and for this, you can follow the below steps:
- Open the Outlook and then click on Tools menu.
- Click on Email Accounts option and then open Change/View menu.
- Now double click on the email account to open the settings window and then check the box My Server Requires Authentication.
- Click on Settings and then a pop-up box will open where you need to click on Log On Using.
- Enter your Verizon email and password into the given field.
- Click on the OK tab to complete the process.
How to Set Up Verizon Email on Outlook?
Do you know that you can also use your Verizon email account on multiple devices including the iPhone? But before using the multiple features of Verizon email account, you have to set up it on your iPhone. With Verizon email settings for iPhone, you can very easily setup your Verizon account on Outlook. For this, follow the below instructions:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Now tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account option under the Mail.
- Now a new window will open where you will have to enter your name, email address and password into the given field.
- After entering the required details, click on the Next.
- Now wait for fewer seconds until the iPhone verify your information and then tap on Done to finish the procedure.
By applying the above-mentioned Verizon email settings, you can set up your Verizon email account on multiple devices in a very simple way. If you are confronting any problem while applying the set up process or have any other query, then contact the customer service team for an instant and effective assistance.