Do you access multiple email accounts such as Verizon and AOL? Then you can simply use both of them with same server settings. For this, first you would need to delete your Verizon email account and then enter the AOL Verizon email settings as per your device. You can simply setup AOL email account on your Android and iPhone devices if you know about the correct AOL Verizon email server settings as per your device. In case you don’t know about the server settings, then follow the mentioned instructions.
How to Setup Verizon AOL Email on Android
If you wish to access your Verizon email to AOL, then you will have to know about the setting up process of AOL Verizon email on Android. You can apply the AOL Verizon email settings for Android with the help of below steps:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Android and then tap on Account.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Select IMAP for account type.
- Choose Manual setup process and then tap on Next.
- Enter your Verizon email address and password into the given field.
- Now enter the below information:
- Username: your verizon email address
- Password: your email address
- Server: imap.aol.com
- Port: 993
- Security type: SSL/TLS
- Tap on Next to complete the process.
How to Setup Verizon Email on iPhone
You can simply access your Verizon email account on iPhone by applying the server settings in a proper manner. If you don’t know about the AOL Verizon email settings for iPhone, then follow the below steps:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone and then tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap on Add Account.
- After that, tap on Others.
- Enter your email address and password into the given field.
- Now enter the server settings for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account setup process.
If you are not able to understand the AOL Verizon email settings, then you can simply contact the customer support team for getting the best in class assistance that can help to resolve the multiple server settings related issues.
Read a Related Blog :- How to Set Up Verizon Email in Outlook?