Nowadays technology at its full boom and people are making full use of it. Therefore, many blessings have been sought after by the technology that brings happiness in the lives of people. Google calendar is one such feature of Google which makes the lives of human beings extremely easy. After the inception of Google calendar the lives of people have never remained the same. Rather, the lives have become extremely easy. In fact, in this technological world, people look after Sync Google calendar with iPhone. But many of them do not know the exact process. Lets see how we can synchronize Google calendar with I-phone.
Steps How to sync Google calendar with iPhone:
- First of all go to settings option of your I-phone using any web browser of your choice for example chrome.
- Now after that hit mail icon on your I-phone. Now, it is the right time to browse contacts. Once you hit contacts go to Calendar option.
- After that hit tap account section and click on add accounts.
After this step, you are entitled to select Microsoft exchange.
- Now, you can simply enter your Gmail account address.
- In the next step, you should enter the user name or password.
- Click on next and after that and switch on the tab of Google calendar.
- You will find that the process of sync of Google calendar on iPhone has been accomplished.
Steps How to synchronize Google calendar on Windows:
- Tap your windows phone and go to browser menu using any web browser of your choice.
- After that, hit on your email and account section. In the next step, you can go to add an account button.
- Now enter the Gmail account email address and password.
- Once you have done all this steps, you can switch on Google calendar for synchronization process.
- After this you will see that Google calendar synchronize on windows phone
Even after taking these steps you may find out that various issues are troubling you and you are not able to sync Google calendar on iPhone, it is something important to take care of.
Sync Google calendar on Android
So, if you are confronting these issues don’t worry because there are various alternatives for you as well. You can ask for Google customer support or choose a third-party option if you are not able to sync Google calendar on android. Their technical support department will root out various unnecessary issues and can bring your problems to an end.
Are You Searching for The step How to Syn Google Calendar With On Android Phone You can Call Direct Online Helpline number 1-888-580-0869
Read Also: – Google Maps Not Working