Yahoo Mail is one of the best ways to send and receive emails and users can simply access their Yahoo Mail account on multiple devices including the iPhone and Chrome. But problems take place when Yahoo mail stops working on both these devices and then users look for the ways to resolve this problem. In this article, you will learn about the step by step procedure to fix Yahoo Mail not working issue very easily.
Steps to fix Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone:
Solution 1: Sign In and sign out of Yahoo Mail account
- Go to the Yahoo Mail and then sign out from your account.
- Now open the Yahoo Mail and then sign in by using your username and password.
- Now try to access your Yahoo Mail on your iPhone.
Solution 2: Delete and re-add your Yahoo Mail on iPhone
Deleting and re-adding your Yahoo Mail account is one of the best ways to fix Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone problem and you can do that through the below steps:
- Open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap on your Yahoo account.
- Now tap on Delete Account option.
- Now go back to Settings and then tap on Add Account option.
- Choose Yahoo and then enter your email address and password to add your Yahoo Mail account again.
Steps to fix Yahoo Mail not working on Google Chrome:
- First of all, make sure that you are working on an active internet connection which is must required to access Yahoo Mail on Chrome.
- Sometimes unwanted caches and cookies also cause this problem. So, clear the caches and cookies from your browser that can also help to fix Yahoo Mail not working on Chrome issue very easily.
- Update your Chrome browser to the latest version that could also be a reason behind this issue.
With these above-mentioned steps, you can fix Yahoo Mail not working issue in a very simple and straightforward way. In case you are not capable to resolve this issue, then contact the customer support team for a better assistance.
Read Also: – How To Fix Yahoo Error Code 4