Yahoo is one of the top-rated email services used by the billions of users across the globe. Users can simply access Yahoo account on all sorts of devices in a very simple and easy manner. But sometimes users confront lots of technical glitches when using the Yahoo Mail account and sending and receiving emails is a very common problem which is highly faced by the users. If you are confronting Yahoo Mail not sending emails problem, then it’s very easy to resolve this problem with correct steps which are mentioned in this article.
Why Yahoo not sending and receiving emails?
- Improper internet connectivity.
- Incorrect server settings.
- Incorrect username or password.
- Configuration issues.
- IMAP/SMTP settings problems.
- Full storage.
How to fix Yahoo Mail not Sending Emails?
Has your Yahoo Mail stopped sending emails? But you don’t know how to resolve this problem in the correct way? Then you can follow the below steps to fox Yahoo Mail not sending emails problem in a very easily:
- First of all, you have a properly active internet connection because nit sending emails issue may also cause due to slow internet speed.
- Make sure that you are entering the correct email address of the sender. Check for spellings, space or caps lock when sending the email.
- In case you are attaching any file in your email, then make sure that file size is within the prescribed limit.
- Sometimes Yahoo Mail not sending emails problem also occurs when you send emails beyond the daily limit which is prescribed by the Yahoo for the users. So ensure that you didn’t cross the daily sending limit.
How to fix Yahoo Mail not Receiving Emails?
If you are not capable of receiving emails in your Yahoo Mail account, then there could be any reason that very important to know and fix. You can easily fix Yahoo Mail not receiving emails problem through the below steps:
- Make sure that you have enough storage space to receive emails because if you are out of storage, then you can’t receive any email.
- Check your spam or trash folder as sometimes many emails goes to these folders without any notification.
- Check your server settings for Outgoing mail server and update the settings to the latest settings.
With these above given steps, Yahoo Mail not sending or receiving emails issue can be fixed in a very simple manner. If you are still not able to resolve this problem, then contact the customer support team for relevant assistance.
Read Also: – Set up Yahoo Account on iPhone