Yahoo is a very popular email service provider highly used by the billions of users on this planet. Yahoo gives secure and smooth emailing features to its users that can be accessed on multiple devices very easily. However, different sorts of problems are faced by the uses while working with Yahoo mail and problems related to not sending emails is very common. Well, it is quite easy to resolve the Yahoo Mail not sending emails issue within fewer simple and easy steps that mentioned in this article.
Yahoo Not Receiving Emails
Follow the below steps to fix Yahoo Mail not sending emails problem
• First of all, make sure that you have a proper internet connection with high speed because it is very important to having a fast internet connection to send emails. Sometimes this issue is due to slow internet speed and you can simply fix it by checking your internet connection.
• Check that you are entering the correct email address for that particular recipients for that, you wish to send emails. The sender’s address should be correct and without a spelling error.
• Many times, you confront Yahoo Mail not receiving mails issue when a sender receive some emails on their spam or other folder and you can ask that sender to check their folder against such kind of problems.
• Ensure that your email address is not blocked by the sender for whom you wish to send the emails through your Yahoo Mail account.
• Restart your device and then try to send an email from the Yahoo Mail in your particular device that can help to fix this issue very easily.
Yahoo Support Phone Number
With these simple steps can help to resolve this issue and if you are still getting this error, then dial Yahoo Support Phone Number and directly communicate with the customer support team where a group of highly skilled and certified professionals always provides the effective assistance to fix all sorts of issues related to Yahoo Mail. This support can be obtained easily 24/7 by dialing this number across the world.
Read Also: – Bellsouth Email Not Working