Why Yahoo Spam Mail Filters Not working 1-888-580-0869
In case the filters in your Yahoo Mail account aren’t working properly or if emails are not being sent to the appropriate folder, you will need to review the filtering guidelines of Yahoo. Generally, all the incoming emails go through the spam filter before going through the other filters. In case your emails are not getting delivered to the correct folder, try looking for the spam folder first in your Yahoo Mail account.
How to Fix Yahoo Mail spam Flters Not Working
You can encounter this issue with a specific approach in the right direction. Now follow these step-by-step solutions to fix yahoo spam filters not working issue:
- The first will be making certain changes in account settings as given below:
- Change the name of the spam tab as “not spam.”
- Now check if filters were created in an appropriate manner.
- Then block the users from whom you are getting spam emails.
- You can block the domain for spam emails as well.
- Then turn off the image display in the inbox.
- Now you need to create a folder and before that check these points:
- Make it sure that you are using full-featured Yahoo version.
- Name the filter specifically to locate them easily.
- The rules and keywords should be precise to avoid any conflict.
- Now follow these steps to create a filter:
- You need to log in your account and go to the settings.
- Select the filer option and press the add button.
- Now you can add a filter by choosing a specific name.
- Get the drop menu and mention the keywords and conditions.
- Now press the save button to finish the process.
- In the next step, you have to disable the display image in the inbox messages and to do so you need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your yahoo account.
- In the settings menu, you will get the security option.
- Get the drop-down menu and select “show in emails” then press the “never by default” button.
- After that, click on save to finally remove the issue.